Rock boring is a trenchless technology that allows pipes to be installed through rock without disturbing the surface infrastructure.
Advantages Of Horizontal Rock Boring
Horizontal rock boring is used for water, sewer, oil, gas, electricity, chemicals, communication ducts and outfalls. Some of the advantages of this technology include:
- J & J Boring, Inc. can do rock boring from 12″ and up.
- Rock Boring ideal for boring in rock formations where it is impractical to open cut
- Road and rail traffic is not disrupted
- Minimal impact to the landscape
- The work area is confined to points of entry and exit pits only
- Rock Boring is unaffected by surface obstacles
- Goes under, over or in between existing infrastructure, making it an ideal technique for urban areas
J & J Boring, Inc. Provides Value Engineering
It is vital to obtain an accurate assessment of soil and rock formations at the dig site in order to have a smooth and successful project. With this data in hand, we provide value engineering for your project, showing you the most economical and effective way to accomplish your pipe installation project.
At J & J Boring, Inc., we get the job done right with expert crews, teamwork and attention to detail. Our experienced crew members are dedicated to providing quality service and successfully completing every project – safely and on time.
We work with other contractors, providing trenchless technology solutions for their projects, as well as doing turnkey projects for municipalities and businesses.
Rock boring is one of our specialties. If you have a project that requires rock boring, call us for a quote at 636-566-6766.